When You Joined Envision, You Became Part Of A Community That Cares For One Another. We Want To Help.
Whether it's after a fire, a flood, or tornado — or during a pandemic — at Envision, we take care of one another. EHERF grants can help pay your mortgage or rent, buy groceries or other necessities, cover costs when an immediate family member passes away, or address health care needs not covered by health insurance.
Request for Assistance
Envision teammates are eligible for EHERF support as soon as they join our community. Grants help cover expenses incurred during the following qualifying events:
- Uncontrollable loss of income
- Emergency/traumatic medical expenses that are not covered by existing insurance or that are the result of not having insurance coverage
- Natural disaster (which includes, but is not limited to, wildfire, flood, tornado, hurricane, severe storms, or earthquake) that has damaged or destroyed the employee's primary residence or vehicle
- Hospitalization/incapacitation of an employee or an employee's relative, resulting in the employee's inability to work for seven consecutive days
- Catastrophic or extreme circumstances, which include, but are not limited to, fire, explosions, civil unrest, power failures, terrorism, major home damage that could not be prevented, serious crime against the employee (robbery, arson, assault, domestic abuse, extreme vandalism, etc.) and health pandemics
- Death of employee, spouse/partner or dependent
Because we know your needs are urgent, grants are disbursed within two business days through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit following approval.
I had tried everywhere to get help and I kept getting turned down. ... Bills kept piling up. I worked to try to get food and assistance from churches and the Salvation Army. That’s when I reached out to the company.